I'm Staying Lost

This is my small humble attempt to pay tribute to the experience that is "Lost." I'll ponder why I like it, WTF moments, go off on tangents, or just plain have fun! Come get lost with me!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sometimes a lockdown is a very good thing!


Ok, I guess the game is on now! And no, I'm not talking about the Craphole Island World Series of Poker. We saw what happens when the counter reaches zero, and now (as I'm watching an encore presentation right now) we get to see what happens during a food drop? How much do you want to bet that The Prisoner Formerly Known as Henry Gale won't see very much of it? If you think Jack and Sawyer had a contest going, wait until Ana Lucia and Sayid flip to see who gets to plug the Prisoner!

You know, I think I've also come up with some events for the Craphole Island Olympics too.
  1. The Locke-Eko Stare-Off. The two take turns giving "the look" to everyone else. Whoever can make someone curl up in a corner in the fetal position and cry in the shortest amount of time wins a gold medal. Also, whoever can keep from crying when stared at by Locke or Eko wins a silver medal. The bronze medal goes to whoever can stare back and make Locke or Eko cry. The Prisoner is not eligible to compete.
  2. The Balloon Treasure Hunt. A hot-air balloon is hidden somewhere on the island. Whoever can find it wins a bronze, whoever gets it down wins silver, and whoever can get it working and fly off to get help gets gold! The Prisoner can compete in this one, since he probably is not any better at flying a balloon than anyone else.
  3. The Doctor Bother-a-thon. Whoever can get Jack to treat them for the most obscure or silliest ailment wins. The catch is he has to do it with whatever he wins from Sawyer - and it can't be medical supplies! The Prisoner is not eligible for this one either since he doesn't deserve to be treated for anything.
  4. The Black Light Map Drawing Contest. The gold medal goes to whoever can make the best map (visible only by black light) and get someone to follow it to a pre-determined point on the island. The Prisoner is not eligible for this one - he had already had practice drawing a map and getting someone to find something with it.
  5. Ruler Contest. Only the guys are eligible to compete in this one.

If I think of any more, I'll post them. We can hold the events over the summer.

That's all for now. Next week, I think we get to find out what happens when Hurley remembers he's crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home